CLAYTON Announces 3 New Flavors
CLAYTON Products are available at these fine retailers, insert your Zip code and search, we apologize but Clayton products are not available for International Sales.
• Keep Clayton batteries and cartridge components out of children’s reach.
• If you experience adverse reaction, reduce the strength of your nicotine cartridge, or switch to “NO” nicotine cartridges. If the problem persists, we recommend you discontinue the use of this product and see your physician.
• Avoid direct contact with the nicotine liquid contained in your atomized flavor cartridge. This liquid can cause irritation.
• Keep your Clayton electronic cigarette and cartridges away from high temperature environments while in use or storage.
USB CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
• Screw your Clayton battery (long white section) into the small black USB charger.
• Insert the USB charger into a computer or a power adapter with a USB port (Wall or Car Charger).
• The indicator light on the USB adapter will glow red to indicate it’s charging a battery.
• When a battery is fully charged, the indicator light on the USB charger will glow green, and the LED on the tip of the battery will no longer be illuminated.
• Clayton batteries usually ship with a partial charge and therefore, first charging should not exceed 2-3 hours.
• Subsequent charging should take no longer than 3-4 hours.
HOW TO USE YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE
• Unpack a Clayton replacement cartridge, and remove any rubber caps (varies by packaging type).
• Screw the cartridge securely onto the electronic battery. Your Clayton electronic cigarette will be in stand-by mode as soon as you screw in the cartridge.
• As you draw air from your Clayton cigarette, the atomization process will be triggered and the light indicator at the tip of the battery will light up. When you stop puffing, atomization will cease and the Clayton will return to stand-by mode.
• If the LED indicator at the tip of your Clayton starts flashing continuously and the vapor produced decreases, the battery must be recharged.
• If the LED indicator at the tip of your Clayton battery flashes continuously (usually 15 times) and produced little or no vapor, you must recharge the battery.
• If your Clayton cigarette produces little or no vapor and/or begins to lose flavor, you must replace the cartridge with a new one.
• When in use, the light at the tip of your battery will glow. If the indicator does not glow, check the following:
-Make sure the battery is charged.
- Ensure that any cartridge's caps (varies on packaging) have been removed. Depending on packaging, some Clayton cartridges may come with rubber caps which must be removed.
• If the battery of your Clayton cigarette is fully charged but does not produce vapor after a new cartridge has been installed, try another new cartridge. Although rare, cartridge defects are possible.
When not using the cigarette, please detach the battery from the cartridge, as this may drain the life of your battery quicker.
After trying multiple cartridges, if your Clayton cigarette still does not work, please contact our customer service for technical assistance at 888-624-9009.
But of course if the battery is defective, we will be glad to replace it.
Nothing is more important to the CLAYTON staff than your satisfaction.
CLAYTON Electronic Cigarettes are covered under a 12-Month Limited Warranty. This means if your product proves defective within the first twelve months of use, WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION, LLC will replace the product for FREE!